Our play mats come with a 12-month manufacturer's conditional warranty covering manufacture and correct use of the product according to the care instructions contained with the product and again listed on the website. This ensures your play mat will be free from manufacture defects and can be enjoyed for many years. For warranty claims relating to new product faults, contact must be made with Mataplay within two weeks of dispatch to arrange a product exchange.
Over the 12 month warranty period from the date of sale, claims to be made for product failure must be made with Mataplay promptly within the 12-month timeframe to discuss the concern and arrange a product replacement. Please ensure the care instructions are understood, as warranty claims resulting from not following the care instructions will not be honoured. If you have any further warranty enquiries, please feel free to contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through our contact form.
Cancelling an Order:
You may cancel your order by giving notice to Mataplay, which must be received within 24 hours of the order being placed. If your order has been paid for and not yet dispatched you will receive a full refund upon cancellation.
However, if your order has already been dispatched, you must follow the terms of returns below.
Returns & Exchanges:
Mataplay guarantees that you have ordered a quality product that you will love. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we are happy to exchange or offer a refund within 14 days of purchase. Excludes Sale items.
To be eligible for a refund you must create a support ticket within 14 days of purchase, and we can only refund the money paid less any shipping/courier/postage fees. Goods are to be in new and unused condition with all tags and packaging intact.
Please note that there is a restocking fee of £5.00 per item.
All item(s) must be returned:
- Within 14 days of purchase (unless the product has been received damaged/faulty in which case please read below terms for returns of faulty units);
- Unused with the original tags still attached; and
- In the original packaging which must be in the original condition.
Items are to be packaged carefully and sent back at your expense to the return address you will be provided from our customer service team.
All refund applications will be given at the discretion of Mataplay management.
We reserve the right to decline an item for a refund if:
- The return was made after 14 days
- The products are marked, damaged or show signs of use
- The products are not returned in their original and undamaged packaging
- The items were on sale at time of purchase
We will contact you if any items are not eligible for a refund.
On Sale - Items purchased on Sale/Clearance are final sale and can not be returned or exchanged.
Returns of Faulty Items:
For faulty units or for units received that are not as advertised we ask you notify us within 7 days of your receipt of purchase. You have 30 days to return the unit. Mataplay will gladly exchange, refund or store credit following the below process:
Please use our customer service ticket system - note you will receive a support ticket reference after you email details of your return to email@example.com or submit information via our Contact Form on our website. Please note: we cannot process returns without a unique identifier that will be issued to you if you follow the process.
- If our 12-month warranty still covers your item, *we will arrange a return pre-paid postage label for you to return your item to our office. If your item is out of the warranty period, you will be required to pay for the return.
- Your return will then be assessed, and you will be notified of the outcome by our customer service team.
- Please allow for up to ten working days turn around time.
- When returning items, we strongly recommended you use a tracked courier and retain the proof of posting / receipt.
We endeavour to reproduce all colours as accurately as possible; however, sometimes there may be slight variation to what you see on the web site. This can be due to photography lighting, computer picture resolution & individual monitor settings.
Because we only send domestically via Courier service, every play mat should arrive at the chosen destination and be collected or *signed for by the owner, or permission given to leave the package. If your parcel does not arrive within a timely manner, please contact us, and we will administer a search for your parcel.
* Please note that due to COVID regulations, carriers may adhere to their own internal policies ensuring the safety of their employees and they operate such policies at their own discretion. This may mean that a Signature service is NOT required and arranged collections on behalf of the Merchant are not possible. We advise customers to use the courier tracking system to instruct the delivery courier of a 'safe place' to leave the shipment should you not be at the delivery address - this may be with a neighbour etc.